[Oisf-devel] Suricata Phase Two Planning Meeting

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Fri Feb 19 18:56:16 UTC 2010

Next week the Suricata Dev Team is getting together in Istanbul to plan
our Phase Two objectives, do some research and feature planning, talk to
a few experts, and generally brainstorm our next steps.

This isn't planned to be a large public meeting as the last one in DC
was, but anyone that's near is more than welcome to attend. (We are
planning another public meeting soon, funds permitting)

If you have things you want us to put on the agenda to discuss please
bring them up here. We'll put out notes of the meeting as we go through
the week to keep everyone involved. Any discussions on the lists will go
straight into the meetings as well. We'll have a final set of notes and
plans available after the meeting as well.

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats