[Oisf-devel] Solaris sparc question

Yao-Min Chen Yaomin.Chen at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 15 19:31:22 UTC 2010

Folks,

Congratulations on getting Suricata Engine out, a great news in the new
year!

I've downloaded and made a few changes in the source code so it compiles
in Solaris.  I wonder if there are unit tests available so I can test
the compiled binary (sorry if this a newbie question). Also if anyone
can provide a heads up on what functionality may likely to fail in
Solaris, I'd appreciate that. One thing in particular that I have
noticed is the processor affinity that Linux and Solaris have different
facilities. So I'd like to test that part out extensively.

Regards,
Yaomin