[Oisf-devel] Suricata Spec File for openSUSE 11.x

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:20:35 UTC 2010

Heya Steve,

Have not forgotten about your drop privs patch, and we have a bug
checked in for the inline functions. We have just been crazy busy.  I
think the issue with the drop privs patch is that it can't be applied
to the NFQUEUE run mode and I will have to test PF_RING and IPFW on
FreeBSD, for normal pcap it shouldn't be a problem.  I will check in a
bug for the pid file.  If you guy's want, feel free to check-in
bugs/issues/feature requests using our redmine site.  All you have to
do is register an account, and sign-in.  Either way I appreciate the
feedback so if you just want to keep sending stuff to me/the list that
is ok as well.

https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/

Regards,

Will