[Oisf-devel] filemd5?

Brant Wells bwells at tfc.edu
Thu Feb 16 19:08:43 UTC 2012

> >> The first one: a growing single file or socket of JSON lines which a
> >> script can read from and execute actions based on.  I'd be happy to
> >> write such a script for plugins like CIF, Virustotal and malwr.com.

I submitted a (set) of scripts to the list a few days ago, but have not
heard anything back.  I had the scripts attached as text files to the
message (are we not allowed to do that?).

Anyhow, it takes the http.log file and converts it into a FIFO buffer.
 Would that work for what you are talking about?

See Yas!
~Brant