[Oisf-devel] filemd5?

Brant Wells bwells at tfc.edu
Thu Feb 16 20:05:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Victor Julien <victor at inliniac.net> wrote:

> > I submitted a (set) of scripts to the list a few days ago, but have not
> > heard anything back.  I had the scripts attached as text files to the
> > message (are we not allowed to do that?).
>
> There are no pending moderator request. Are you sure you sent it to the
> correct list?

That's always possible...  I've reattached them to this email.  I have been
using the scripts for several weeks now.  The surilog script is where the
magic happens with the FIFO, et al.

The startsuricata is a script I use for starting Surilog, Suricata (and
BY2) since I'm terrible with init scripts, lol.

And the logrotate one is for log rotation.  I have mine set at 300megs /
daily.

See if those will work for what he's wanting.

Thanks!
~Brant