[Oisf-devel] Suricata FN on http reply with file_data.

rmkml rmkml at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 26 22:54:30 UTC 2012

Thx you Victor,

but in my mind, file_data is like a flag (or flowbits), and Im search only one word "dartiframe" with file_data flag.

but why need enlarge response-body-limit, and not simply flag file_data (like flowbits) + dartiframe ?

Need enlarge response-body-limit if I search flag file_data + content and within/depth + another content within/depth...

What do you think please?
Best Regards
Rmkml