[Oisf-devel] Suricata, Bro and Broccoli

Daniel Wyschogrod dwyschogrod at bbn.com
Thu Nov 29 16:04:51 UTC 2012

Some of the work we're hoping to incorporate with Suricata involves
correlating multiple flows for various services.  We were considering
using Bro for this, with Suricata detections being used as input.  One
simple method would involve using Suricata detections feeding into
Barnyard2 and then Barnyard2 sending alerts to Bro via Broccoli.  It
would be more efficient to directly add Broccoli calls to Suricata.  Has
there been any work along these lines that anybody has heard of?

Thanks,
Dan
--
Dan Wyschogrod