[Oisf-devel] Help! How can I get alerts when each pcap replaying

xbadou xbadou xbadou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:59:32 UTC 2013

Hi, I noticed that the following settings in the suricata.yaml

  midstream: false             # do not allow midstream session pickups

  async_oneside: false         # do not enable async stream handling

I tried to change all above settings to true. But the problem still exists.

I known each time suricata got the same packets with same flags. But how
can I force suricata to check them each time?

Thanks!