[Oisf-devel] TIME IS RUNNING OUT SuriCon Speakers! Submit Your Talk Today

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Mon Jun 3 15:34:24 UTC 2019

We're putting together another fantastic line-up for SuriCon 2020
<https://suricon.net/> in beautiful Amsterdam - October 30 - November 1,
2019.

But we are looking for a few more!

Talks highlighting performance analysis, cloud scenarios, Suricata user
stories, experience with deploying Suricata, and network threat
intelligence are always popular with our community - but don't that limit
you!

Bring *YOUR* new ideas to SuriCon <https://suricon.net/> 2020.

Do It TODAY! It's easy - submit to https://suricon.net/call-for-talks and
share your great Suricata success stories with our worldwide community. We
will be reviewing talks over the next several weeks, so don't delay.  If
you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info at oisf.net
.

*Note > SuriCon speakers also enjoy an exclusive invitation-only dinner the
night before the conference.*

-The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*