[Oisf-users] regarding suricata (1.0.2) performance

ali rashidmunir_007 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 20:36:05 UTC 2011

Hi Everybody,

i have got a problem with suricata performance, when i try to send packet size
(1514) by using TCP connection with 250 Mb/s speed, i get result 30% packet
drop, and when i use UDP with same packet size and same traffic as mentioned
above, the suricata gives me 49% packet drops, that is worst situation this is
my point of view. can anybody help me to sort out whats the matter, either is
it suricata installatin problem or something else or these results are fine,

many thanx
rashid