[Oisf-users] Suricata 2.1beta3 vs 2.0.7

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 13:05:10 UTC 2015

Correct.

I've also tried a slight different version of the config to add MODBUS functionality and change toserver to dp for the ports in application layer detection section of the config file. I've basically compared config that came with the beta version to make sure things are correct and I am no using depricated stuff. Either way, the same result.

It feels like something changed with memory. beta version is only using about 40% of RAM but 2.0.7 is using 96%. It could be the reason for the packet loss on beta.
Just thinking out loud.

Thanks.