[Oisf-wg-ruleslanguage] OISF Rules Syntax Working Group Kickoff

Brian Rectanus brectanu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:39:04 UTC 2009

I don't particularly care for XML for this.  While it is nice for
interoperability (ie for machines to read), it is a real pain to write rules
with this syntax (too verbose and too error prone to write by hand in vim,
heh).  I'd much rather see a simpler rule language that is easy for humans
to write and, probably more important, read and understand.