[Oisf-wg-ruleslanguage] FW: Block metafile content

Shant Kassardjian shant at skylab.ca
Fri Aug 6 00:55:45 UTC 2010

I'd like to point out this same exact rule works in snort.

The content blocking for metadat seems to slipping through the stream inspection process.

I do have other rules with drop and reject which are working however this particular one as mentioned works in snort but not with suricata.

hope this helps,
Shant K