[Discussion] Features suggestion

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:06:26 UTC 2008

Jeremy: Yes, I've used pefile from time to time, and I think that
integrating it with live traffic sniffing as some sort of plugin would be
awesome (similar to the pehunter Snort plugin).

Jason: Dead on.  Almost every feature discussed on this list is found in at
least one existing program.  Designing a robust, extensible command and
management "glue" for these tools seems like the most bang for our buck.

--Martin