[Discussion] Mascot

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 17 21:24:52 UTC 2008

Date sent:      	Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:12:05 -0400
From:           	Matt Jonkman <jonkman at jonkmans.com>

> 1. A mascot
> Gotta have a mascot. The best suggestion we've seen to date I think is
> an evil looking beaver.

As a Canadian, I can't help but agree.  Hardworking, industrious, tail-slap to warn
the community of danger, damaging the envrionment under the guise of ...
hmmm ...

> The analogy being that the new engine is here to
> dam up the flood of information and make it useful.

Please, not the d-word.  Channel, redirect, maybe ...

> In the form of
> hydroelectric power I guess.

Building up pressure and force until somebody is fool enough to touch the barrier ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
Ignorance is never out of style.  It was in fashion yesterday,
it is the rage today, and it will set the pace tomorrow.
                                     -- Franklin K. Dane
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/