[Discussion] What are we making?

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Sun Oct 19 16:36:05 UTC 2008

Andre Ludwig wrote:
> I doubt the intent of the DHS is to simply do good, they are most likely
> much more focused on producing technology that allows them to
> detect/mitigate/prevent attacks against critical components.

Oh so cynical. :)

I'd have said the same thing a year ago. I can't say enough good things
about our DHS representative. Forward thinking, willing to trust, and
understands the open source community and what's possible when we have
the resources. He may be the only guy there that thinks this way, but
he's OUR guy.

Glad these questions were asked. I'd have never believed what we've
gotten here with DHS were possible a year ago. But I've got the
paperwork to prove it!!!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats