[Discussion] What are we making? - Target User

Josh Smith famousjs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:43:00 UTC 2008

The home router plugin seems like a great idea.  That way the majority
of people would be able to use existing hardware they have and not
have to buy a separate machine just to put in between them and the
internet.  This wouldn't be the full product in my mind, just a small
firmware upgrade like DDWRT or something like that.  But it would be
highly configurable with options such as remote logging back to your
machine.

-Josh