[Discussion] What are we making? -- CLIENT Side

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Mon Oct 20 18:05:16 UTC 2008

As for scope: here's my plan. I definitely want us to push every idea
and sub-project we can here. We'll get it all on the list and consider
it all as a whole.

Down the road, closer to the time we'll start major coding, we can take
the entire list and as a community (maybe voting-style, who knows) and
whittle down to what we want in the initial release, what down the road,
what needs to be a separate project (and spawn those subprojects), and
what is just not feasible.

So keep the discussion going, lets not limit based on what might seem to
large a scope. We may end up moving our focus to be right in the middle
of feature X, we just don't know. We have time, lets explore everything
for a while and see where we end up.

Matt