[Discussion] First Brainstorming Session Scheduled

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Tue Oct 21 14:40:20 UTC 2008

Our first in-person, up-close and personal Brainstorming Session is
scheduled. I'll be at Deepsec in Vienna November 11-14. The first two
days are training in which Victor Julien and I are doing a Protocol
Analysis for Writing Snort Signatures class. (2 days, in depth, you
should come!). Then we've got space in the general conference on the
13th and 14th for the Brainstorming Session.

 More on the schedule here:

https://deepsec.net/schedule/

As you can see there are some great sessions there. Jose Nazario,  Joe
Stewart, Johnny Long, all the greats. This is definitely a conference to
hit, and you can't beat Vienna for some good drinking with your history.

Again, this is just the first of many sessions we're going to set up. If
you're going to a conference you think we ought to be at please let us
know. There are so many coming up we need to make sure we hit the right
ones.

Hope to see you there!

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats