[Discussion] What are we making? -- CLIENT Side

Blake Hartstein urule99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:35:37 UTC 2008

What if we focus on developing and distributing a better language for
communicating actionable events?
The idea is to make all intelligence more valuable and immediate. If I
see this input event, alert, network, ISP, javascript, URL, how does it
impact me, and what do I do about it? Instead of just collecting and
distributing, the goal is to direct the actions for (ISP takedown,
firewall, admin action, more). This enhances all of the prior research
we've already done.

Blake