[Discussion] Last Minute DC Meeting Details

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Tue Jul 14 14:50:28 UTC 2009

The team is converging on DC as we speak. We've got a great venue lined
up and all of the last minute details are coming together. Here's an
update for the attendees:

We will be on the Third Floor of the Virginian Suites in Arlington. We
have the Potomac room and the Conference Center.  A light breakfast will
be set out about 930am and we'll begin the sessions about 10am. Lunch
will also be provided as well as afternoon snacks. There will be table
space, electricity, and Internet access available for all attendees.
It'll be a long day so please expect to be able to keep up on email
during the sessions, but we'll also be able to do any on the spot research.

Parking is free at the hotel. Just check in at the front desk and let
them know your car is there, and then you can just head up to the third
floor.

An updated Agenda is available here:
http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/oisf_dc_2009_meeting_agenda.pdf

We look forward to seeing everyone there. If you haven't registered yet
we do have a few seats available, but in the interest of making sure
everyone is comfortable we'll have to cut off new attendees soon. We've
got a long day of very in depth discussions, we'll need room for arm
flailing and empty coffee cups! Please RSVP to
jonkman at emergingthreats.net soon if you're able to attend.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats