[Discussion] [Emerging-Sigs] Working Groups Setup

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Fri Jul 24 17:26:06 UTC 2009

Yes, open to anyone that wants to either contribute or just listen.

You don't have to get any special permission to join a working group,
it's mostly about just segregating the discussions from the primary
mailing lists.

Join any or all of the groups. We'll let them sit for a couple days to
let folks hop in and then start discussions next week.

Thanks!!

Matt