[Discussion] Problem with output of unified2 for banayard2

Miler Alberto Garcia Villanueva phl4kx at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:38:00 EDT 2010

Addition information:

classification.config
----------------
config classification: attempted-recon,Attempted Information Leak,2

barnyard2.config
----------------
config reference_file:      /usr/local/etc/suricata/reference.config
config classification_file: /usr/local/etc/suricata/classification.config
config gen_file:            /usr/local/etc/suricata/gen-msg.map
config sid_file:            /usr/local/etc/suricata/sid-msg.map

all the path are correct.

Run Barnyard2
barnyard2 -c /usr/local/etc/barnyard2.conf -d /var/log/suricata -f
unified2.alert

   ______   -*> Barnyard2 <*-
  / ,,_  \  Version 2.1.9-beta1 (Build 251)