[Discussion] Next OISF Brainstorming Session

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Tue Aug 2 00:55:34 UTC 2011

Thanks Joel! That might be a good option. Plus a new point of view never hurts.

Victor is out on vacation at the moment, but we could also see if he can join you, and perhaps we could get Eric Leblond over at the same time/ Still have you lead it but have those guys in for the current state commentary.

Matt