[Discussion] Next OISF Brainstorming Session

Joe Grossbauer joe at ggnet.net
Wed Jul 27 22:37:54 UTC 2011

Well I did some looking around and made some calls.  I could not find anything going on in Chicago that would be a logical event to piggyback onto this coming fall.  BUT I did contact a group in downtown Chicago, TechNexus, that has a facility that could accommodate up to 200 people and may be willing to cut a deal or give us the use of the space for free.

Thoughts? Shall I look into this further?  Etc.

Joe

Joseph Grossbauer // GGNet Technologies // 890 Sidewalk Road, Suite 200 // Chesterton, IN 46304
T: +1 219-926-6800 x203 // www.ggnet.net  // Twitter: @GGNet

GGNet Technologies: Secure Internet // Web Hosting // Network Design

Life Member - NW Indiana Society of Innovators
Chair Emeritus - Chicago Public Radio Advisory Council