[Discussion] Next OISF Brainstorming Session

Joe Grossbauer joe at ggnet.net
Mon Jun 13 17:23:40 UTC 2011

If the group would like, I can contact the City of Chicago and perhaps an organization I am a member of (ITA) and see what is going on in Chicago late Sep early Oct. that we could dovetail with.

Joe

Joseph Grossbauer // GGNet Technologies // 880 Eastport Centre Drive, Suite 100 // Valparaiso, IN 46383
T: +1 219-926-6800 x203 // www.ggnet.net  // Twitter: @GGNet

GGNet Technologies: Secure Internet // Web Hosting // Network Design

Life Member - NW Indiana Society of Innovators
Chair Emeritus - Chicago Public Radio Advisory Council