[Discussion] OISF Brainstorming Session Remote Attendance Information

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Mon Sep 19 18:24:07 UTC 2011

We're set up and about to begin the OISF Brainsnstorming session at RAID in Menlo Park. The promised remote attendance information is below. If you're

If you're attending in person directions are here:
http://www.sri.com/contact/ibldg.html

We're in the International building on the SRI Campus.

For remote attendees we're trying out Google+ Hangouts. So far so good, you'll have video and audio of the conference and be able to interact.

Click here to join the Hangout!
https://plus.google.com/100017416165194672237/posts/2VxH2HBpb3c

You may also dial into our conference bridge for audio only. 765-807-8631 pin 31337.

See you there!

Matt Jonkman
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 866-504-2523 x110