[Discussion] suricata with pfring clock_gettime error

modversion modversion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 01:12:48 UTC 2013

All headers and libs was installed to /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib
,and I've point the path to them.
--with-libpfring-includes=/

usr/local/include/ --with-libpfring-libraries=/usr/local/lib/
--with-libpcap-includes=/usr/local/include/
--with-libpcap-libraries=/usr/local/lib

Would you like to tell me what shall I do ?

Thank you !