[Oisf-announce] Register for the OISF Brainstorming Session at RAID 2011 in San Francisco

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Tue Aug 16 13:50:17 UTC 2011

Please attend the OISF Brainstorming Meeting at RAID 2011 in Menlo Park Califormia on the beautiful SRI Campus.

If you've never attended an OISF Brainstorming Session expect to be challenged, and expect to participate. We outline where we are, how the development roadmap looks, and then we throw everything up for discussion. We go through lists of other ideas submitted and suggested, debate the value and technical challenges, and at the end of the day we've rewritten and reprioritized our development roadmap.

This is your chance to REALLY get a say in where your IDS engine should go!

If you're attending RAID this is a must see session! We are on the afternoon prior to the main conference in the same facility.
RAID:  http://www.raid2011.org/

http://www.sri.com/contact/ibldg.html

We look forward to seeing you!

Free Lunch!