[Oisf-announce] Suricata 1.1.1 released!

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Wed Dec 7 16:32:00 UTC 2011

The OISF development team is proud to announce Suricata 1.1.1. This is
the first maintainance update of the 1.1 series. It brings an important
bug fix. Upgrading is highly recommended.

Get the new release here:
http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-1.1.1.tar.gz

Fixes

- Fixed a bug that make the SMTP parser crash on certain traffic.
- AF_PACKET compilation on modern Linux versions (such as Fedora 16) was
fixed.

Known issues & missing features

If you encounter issues, please let us know! As always, we are doing our
best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the
engine that are not yet complete or optimal.  With this in mind, please
notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.

See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues
for an up to date list and to report new issues. See
http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues
for a discussion and time line for the major issues.