[Oisf-announce] Current Nomination List for the OISF Board

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Fri Feb 25 18:25:39 UTC 2011

We have two board slots open at the OISF, and nominations will be open until next friday March 4th, 2011. We've had some great volunteers and nominations, I'm really excited about the class of candidates we've got. It's going to be a very interesting election!

The initial candidates were:

Dominique Karg - CTO of Alienvault
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dkarg

Randy Caldejon - CTO of nPulse
http://www.linkedin.com/in/packetchaser

Paul Royal - Georgia Tech Malware God
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulroyal

Our new nominees are:

Arrigo Triulzi
http://ch.linkedin.com/in/arrigotriulzi

Joseph Mccoy of Everis
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-mccoy-pe-president-ceo-of-everis/1/baa/837

Michael Miller of Global Crossing VP of Federal Division
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-miller/3/577/240

Joel Ebrahimi of Bivio, formerly Demarc, etc
(Private Linked in, but I think everyone knows him)

I'll update the list again next week before nominations are closed. Don't be afraid to throw your hat into the ring here. This is a distinguished crowd, but you never know who'll get elected!

If we end up with more than 10 candidates we'll do a runoff election likely.

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net