[Oisf-announce] OISF Board Voting Results

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Mon Mar 14 16:19:56 UTC 2011

Voting is complete, we had a great turnout! Thanks to everyone who gave us your input, we had a great field of candidates, this wasn't an easy choice for any of us.

So the results are in and clear, and we had an exact tie for our top two candidates which makes filling the two open seats quite easy.

The winners are, with an exact tie:

Richard Bejtlich

Joel Ebrahimi

Thanks to all the candidates for offering to help. We'll get these two integrated into the board and keep the Foundation moving right along!

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 765-807-8630 x110