[Oisf-announce] Don't Forget to Register for the OISF Brainstorming Session

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Tue Sep 6 13:37:08 UTC 2011

Attend the OISF Brainstorming Meeting at RAID 2011 in Menlo Park Califormia on the beautiful SRI Campus. September 19, 2011. Lunch at noon, session starts at 1pm and goes till 5 or later.

NOTE: We will be making a conference line available for remote attendance. We may also set up a laptop and a Google+ Hangout. Details on those will be made available the day prior.

If you've never attended an OISF Brainstorming Session expect to be challenged, and expect to participate. We outline where we are, how the development roadmap looks, and then we throw everything up for discussion. We go through lists of other ideas submitted and suggested, debate the value and technical challenges, and at the end of the day we've rewritten and reprioritized our development roadmap.

This is your chance to REALLY get a say in where your IDS engine should go!

If you're attending RAID this is a must see session! We are on the afternoon prior to the main conference in the same facility.
RAID:  http://www.raid2011.org/

http://www.sri.com/contact/ibldg.html

We look forward to seeing you!

Free Lunch!