[Oisf-announce] Suricata Brainstorming Session, Feb 7 in Munich at IT-Defense 2012

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Fri Jan 6 15:08:17 UTC 2012

Please join us February 7th for the fifth Suricata Brainstorming Session at the IT-Defense 2012 Conference (http://it-defense.de) in Munich, Germany!

As you know, Brainstorming Sessions are held to review and adjust the Development Roadmap, and bring in any and all new ideas and contributors. At this session we will outline the current complete features and development status, proposed features from public and private sources, and seek input on these items. We need your help!

The session will be held the day before IT-Defense 2012, and is free to attend. Most of the OISF Development Team will be at this session, so it's a great time to meet them and ask those questions or propose the ideas on your mind!

OISF will also be facilitating a workshop session during the conference, and OISF President Matt Jonkman will speak about Suricata on the second day of IT-Defense 2012.

Full details here:
https://www.openinfosecfoundation.org

IT-Defense 2012, Munich
it-defense.de
February 7th, 2012
Leonardo Royal Hotel, Munich
www.leonardo-hotels.com

A full agenda will be released prior to the meeting. Food and beverages will be provided, please help us plan for how much we need by RSVPā€™ing torsvp at openinfosecfoundation.org. If you would like to attend remotely via video/audio please also rsvp to allow capacity planning.

We hope to see you there!!!

Matt Jonkman
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 866-504-2523 x110