[Oisf-announce] NEW! OISF / Suricata User Conference in Barcelona, Spain

Kelley Misata kelley at openinfosecfoundation.org
Mon Apr 13 16:05:28 UTC 2015

We are excited to announce our first annual OISF / Suricata User Conference
happening this November in Barcelona, Spain!

Join us for an exciting two days of Suricata and IDS/IPS development talks,
brainstorming sessions, and amazing speakers.  You can also attend a 2-day
Suricata training event prior to the conference to make it a full-week of
learning!

*The conference is FREE and open to the public* - however, we ask that
people register via our events website so we can ensure to accommodate
everyone in regards to space and lunches.  Visit:  www.oisfevents.net.

*NOTE:  the 2-day Suricata training during this week is a paid event and
space will fill up - so register at
https://suricata-2day-barcelona.eventbrite.com
<https://suricata-2day-barcelona.eventbrite.com>*

We look forward to seeing you there!  As always if you have questions,
contact us at info at oisf.net.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata*