[Oisf-announce] LibHTP 0.5.17 Available!
giuseppe at glongo.me
Wed Feb 25 12:47:49 UTC 2015
The OISF development team is pleased to announce LibHTP 0.5.17.
LibHTP is a security-aware parser for the HTTP protocol and the
related bits and pieces.
Get the new release here:
This is a minor bug-fix release:
- Fix URI parsing for non-std 'space' chars
[Fixed by Victor Julien / Reported by Darien Huss from Emerging Threats]
- Fixing buffer overrun that was failing clang
-fsanitize=address checks [Sam Baskinger]
- Replace strcat/sprintf by strlcat/snprintf [Giuseppe Longo]
- Fix autogen on CentOS 5.11 [Victor Julien]
- Fix dereferencing type-punned pointer on CentOS 5.11 [Giuseppe Longo]
- Fix warning on OpenBSD [Giuseppe Longo]
We'd like to thank the following people for their
contributions and feedback:
- Victor Julien
- Darien Huss from Emerging Threats
- Sam Baskinger
Known issues & missing features
If you encounter issues, please let us know!
for a up to date list and to report new issues.
More information about the Oisf-announce