[Oisf-announce] Announcing: FireEye - Sponsor of the OISF-Suricata User Conference

Kelley Misata kelley at openinfosecfoundation.org
Thu Jul 16 14:25:19 UTC 2015

We are excited to announced *FireEye* a *Community Partner* sponsor for the
first annual OISF-Suricata User Conference in Barcelona.

We are grateful to FireEye for their ongoing support of OISF and Suricata.

To join the growing list of amazing organizations dedicated to Suricata and
open source security technologies by becoming a sponsor - we'd be happy to
customize a level that fits your budget.  For more information visit
www.oisfevents.net or contact us directly at info at oisf.net.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata*