[Oisf-announce] ANNOUNCING SuriCon 2017 - November 15 - 17

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Feb 23 14:11:30 UTC 2017

We are excited to announce the dates and location for the 3rd annual
Suricata uses conference - *SuriCon 2017... mark your calendars and
register early as SuriCon has sold out 2 years in a row!*

November 15 - 17, 2017
Hotel Grandior Prague, Na Poříčí 42, 110 00 Praha 1-Florenc, Czechia
Register <https://suricon2017.eventbrite.com/>

As many of you know SuriCon every year brings together the Suricata
community from across the globe for 3-days of talks, dev-roadmap
discussions, and maybe even some beer.

*"Strong friendly community, technical focus, a wide range of talks." *
*SuriCon 2016 Attendee*

*Interested in speaking at SuriCon? *
Get your abstracts ready, call for speakers opens March 1, 2017.

*Show your support of Suricata and SuriCon - become a sponsor!  *
SuriCon is possible only with the generous support of our sponsors.
Considering supporting SurCon and the Suricata community by becoming a
sponsor today. Also, thanks to great feedback from last year's sponsors and
attendees we have added a few new levels AND new benefits. Space for some
sponsorships is limited so don't wait. Check it out!
<http://suricon.net/sponsorship/>

See you in Prague!
The OISF Team

--