[Oisf-announce] SuriCon 2017 - Call for Speakers OPEN

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Fri Mar 10 16:24:00 UTC 2017

Each year SuriCon has drawn an incredible collection of speakers from
across our community. We are hoping for the same for this year!

*SuriCon 2017*
*Call for Speakers - **OPEN!*

But... DO NOT WAIT!

The agenda for SuriCon tends to fill up quickly so, please don't wait to
submit your talk proposal.  Our team will be reviewing proposals as they
come in and notifying speakers.

If you are interested, please send a *brief* description of your talk
(including title) and your bio to info at oisf.net. The majority of our talks
are 45-minutes in length so plan accordingly. Also, please keep in mind
SuriCon is a community event, so we ask that you refrain from any "sales"
type talks.

Finally, speakers for SuriCon are invited to a special dinner event with
the team and other special guests - our way of saying *Thank You* for
participating.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - info at oisf.net!

The OISF Team

--