[Oisf-announce] SuriCon 2017 - Schedule is OUT!

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Tue Oct 10 18:36:41 UTC 2017

*SCHEDULE IS OUT! *

The schedule for SuriCon 2017 (Nov 15 -17) is now available! Check it out
all the great talks - https://suricon.net/prague-agenda/

*WE NEED SPONSORS!*

SuriCon sponsors are what makes this community event possible each year. We
can't do it without them. Did you know that SuriCon is paid for *entirely*
by sponsorship donations?

But we haven't' met our goal yet, and we need your help. Please spread the
word about the awesome benefits (many new for 2017!) for SuriCon sponsors -
https://suricon.net/sponsorship/. <https://suricon.net/sponsorship/> Here's
a sample of some of the new benefits for this year:

* Full range of sponsor levels to meet everyone’s budget;
* One exclusive top-level community leader sponsor with compelling benefits
to match - including logo on SuriCon badge (new!);
* Invitation to participate in sponsor reception for SuriCon attendees.
* Exclusive invitation to the pre-SuriCon speaker dinner with speakers and
the core development team;
* 15-minute presentation during SuriCon;
* Large booth space;
* Complimentary tickets to SuriCon.

We hope to see you in Prague next month!

The OISF Team

*OISF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Sponsorship donations are
tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and will go directly to cover
the cost of the conference.*

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*
*Executive Director*