[Oisf-announce] Just 3 Weeks Until SuriCon 2017!

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Tue Oct 24 16:42:32 UTC 2017

With just three weeks until SuriCon 2017 we wanted to send out a few quick
reminders:

*REGISTER*: SuriCon is expected to "sell-out" for the 3rd year so register
soon so you don't miss out!  https://suricon.net/

*TWO* *Training Opportunities at SuriCon* (13.11 and 14.11): New for 2017
we are offering two great training opportunities - our standard 2-Day
Suricata training and a 2-Day Signature Development training. Both of these
events are a great way for up your Suricata skills and bring questions
directly to the entire OISF team. Don't forget - SuriCon attendees receive
20% of Suricata training offered during the week of SuriCon.
http://suricata_events.eventbrite.com

*SPONSORS Still Needed*: it is our goal each year to have the costs for
SuriCon covered 100% by sponsorship donations - this ensures that funds
within OISF remain dedicated to Suricata's ongoing development. We still
need to meet this goal for 2017 and are looking sponsors at all levels.
Please consider becoming a sponsor today - https://suricon.net/sponsorship/

Thank you -
The OISF Team

--