[Oisf-announce] Seeking Top Sponsor for SuriCon 2018

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Jun 7 13:42:04 UTC 2018

We hope you are as excited as we are for SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/>
2018 - this year will undoubtedly be the best one yet!

However, we are looking for ONE Community Leader sponsor to knock this
year’s conference out of the park! There are only one of these TOP
sponsorships available, so please show the community your commitment to
Suricata.

Also, did you know that funding from our Community Leader sponsor would
make it possible for us to record ALL of the incredible talks we have
planned for this year so that no one will miss out on the action.

Also, the Community Leader sponsor will receive:

Recognition as SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/>’s TOP sponsor
Logo on SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/> website
Shout-out(s) on Twitter to over 7,000 Suricata FANS!
Dedicated page in the SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/> program given to
all attendees
Complimentary booth space in a premier location
15-minute presentation during SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/>
Exclusive invitation to the pre-SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/> speaker
dinner
Recognition as a sponsor for the SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/>
reception open for all attendees
Four complimentary tickets to the conference

AND NEW FOR 2018 - our Community Leader sponsor will have their logo
printed on the SuriCon <https://www.suricon.net/> badge given to all
attendees!

Although we are a few months away, don’t wait to buy your SuriCon
<https://www.suricon.net/> tickets we have sold out every year!

- The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*