[Oisf-announce] Seats Still Available - Network Security Monitoring with Suricata

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Jun 21 13:44:36 UTC 2018

*Network Security Monitoring with Suricata*
*August 16 - 17*
*Denver, CO*

We want to spend this Summer helping as many people as possible take
control of their network in a way that works for them! Unleash the power of
Suricata and join us for our 2-day hands-on training August 16 and 17
<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271> at Microtek - Denver!

We have developed a completely revamped training program which focuses on
users like you getting the most out of Suricata 4.0! This training takes
place only three months before SuriCon <https://suricon.net/> 2018 so there
is no better time to learn how to get the most out of Suricata from our
amazing team!

The only things needed to attend this course are:

- The ability to import and run a VM (1CPU / 1-2GB RAM) on your laptop

- A basic understanding of IDS/IPS/NSM principles

- Adequate knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, and Linux command line

- A drive to improve threat response tactics by learning from the best!

Head over to our Eventbrite <https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271> page
to register or to find information on ALL our upcoming events!

<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271>

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*