[Oisf-announce] 3-Months - Countdown to SuriCon2019!

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Aug 1 13:48:07 UTC 2019

The countdown BEGINS! SuriCon <http://suricon.net/> 2019 is THREE MONTHS
away! Come join us in Amsterdam for the best SuriCon <http://suricon.net/>
yet.

We will be hosting this year’s conference at the one of a kind Beurs van
Berlage <https://beursvanberlage.com/>, conveniently located in central
Amsterdam. In addition to all the activities during regular conference
hours, we have THREE awesome trainings happening in the days leading up to
the conference lead by our incredible team.

Threat Hunting with Suricata
Practical Signature Development Training for Suricata
Advanced Deployment and Architecture Training

A 20% discount on any training is included with your SuriCon
<http://suricon.net/> ticket!

To check out all the details and register, head over to suricon.net.

Remember to order soon because we’ve sold out every year!

For any questions or to become a sponsor for this year’s conference, email
info at oisf.net.

See you in Amsterdam!

-The OISF Team

--