[Oisf-announce] SIGN UP TODAY! 2 Suricata Training Events in Washington DC - March 11-12

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Mon Feb 11 20:13:44 UTC 2019

Just one month away!  Monday, March 11 - Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Don't miss this opportunity to join us for one of our top training courses
being lead by the experts who know Suricata the best!

*Suricata Advanced Deployment and Architecture Training* -> Our NEWEST
Suricata training - Suricata Advanced Deployment and Architecture class
offers a hands-on experience that will lead experienced Suricata users and
developers from the efficient and fast set-up of correct operations to
successful threat hunting examples in massive traffic jams with Suricata.

AND

*Threat Hunting with Suricata (Network Security Monitoring)* -> Defending
your network starts with understanding your traffic. More than just an
IDS/IPS, Suricata can provide the visibility to solve incidents quickly and
more accurately by enabling context before, during, and after an alert. In
this brand-new course, attendees will learn the skills required to
identify, respond and protect against threats in their network day to day
as well as identify new threats through structured data aggregation and
analysis.

LOCATION: MicroTek Training Rooms | 1110 Vermont Avenue Northwest | #700 |
Washington, DC 20005

*REGISTER: https://suricata_events.eventbrite.com
<https://suricata_events.eventbrite.com/>*

--