[Oisf-announce] SuriCon is Coming - Sponsors Needed!

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Sat Jul 20 22:15:56 UTC 2019

Our team is still looking for great companies and Suricata fans to help us
reach our goal again of SuriCon being 100% sponsor funded!

*Want to know what you get as a sponsor?*

Recognition as SuriCon sponsor on our website, community mailing lists, and
more!

Your logo proudly displayed on the SuriCon website

Shout-out(s) on Twitter

Your logo in the SuriCon program given to all attendees

Booth space

Tickets to SuriCon

*And for our TOP (Community Leader) sponsor ONLY!*

Your logo on SuriCon badge given to all attendees

Dedicated page in the SuriCon program offered to all attendees

Complimentary booth space in a premier location

15-minute presentation during SuriCon

Exclusive invitation to the pre-SuriCon speaker dinner

Signage at SuriCon reception open for all attendees

For more information about all our sponsorship levels, visit (
https://suricon.net/sponsorship/) or contact us at info at oisf.net, and we
will customize a sponsor level that meets your budget.

And don't forget to REGISTER
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricon-2019-tickets-57793689481> for SuriCon
today - we have sold out every year and this year looks to be no different.

See you in beautiful Amsterdam!

-The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*