[Oisf-announce] SuriCon 2019 Sponsors - Are you a Suricata Super Fan?

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Wed Jun 5 13:31:32 UTC 2019

*It's that time of year where SuriCon <https://suricon.net/> planning
starts to kick into high gear! And we hope you are getting as excited as we
are to have it in historic Amsterdam (October 30 - November 1), the city
where Suricata began. *

This year will undoubtedly be the best SuriCon <https://suricon.net/> yet
with many exciting announcements planned! BUT Before we can get there, we
still need your help -- our Suricata super fans to show their support by
becoming a SuriCon <https://suricon.net/> sponsor!

Being sponsors means you also get some great benefits:

   -

   Recognition as SuriCon’s sponsor across our growing community;
   -

   Logo on SuriCon website;
   -

   Shout-out(s) on Twitter;
   -

   Logo on SuriCon Badge given to all attendees (*TOP* sponsor ONLY!);
   -

   Dedicated page in the SuriCon program offered to all attendees;
   -

   Complimentary booth space;
   -

   Recognition during the sponsor reception open for all attendees;
   -

   Complimentary tickets to SuriCon; and more.

Your support will provide the funding for us to cover the costs of this
year's conference and guarantee that not a single dollar from Suricata's
development budget is used.

*Please help us reach out goal of SuriCon being 100% sponsor funded.*

Check out all the great ways to sponsor SuriCon -
https://suricon.net/sponsorship/.  Or email us at info at oisf.net and we will
customize a sponsorship level to meet your budget!

- The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*
*Executive Director*