[Oisf-announce] Countdown to SuriCon 2019! Don't Miss Out

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Tue Oct 15 05:00:00 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone -

We are just two weeks until SuriCon2019 kicks off and almost sold out with
over 200 Suricata fans and community members. If you haven't check out the
agenda here, it is - https://suricon.net/agenda-amsterdam/

BUT we haven't met our sponsorship goals. Can you help us get there?

We need more Community Partners and Friends to step up and support this
great community event. If you do, you will be in great company with
organizations supporting Suricata and committed to open source security
like DCSO <https://dcso.de/>, OPNsense <https://opnsense.org/>, Gatewatcher
<https://www.gatewatcher.com/en/>, Amazon <https://aws.amazon.com/security/>
, Google <https://about.google/intl/en/> - and others!

Interested? Want a customized sponsorship package to meet your budget?
Email me and let's talk about it.

You still have time - BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!  Free tickets to SuriCon are
included with all sponsorship levels.

-Kelley

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*