[Oisf-announce] Don't Miss It -> 20% off of Suricata Trainings at SuriCon

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Mon Sep 9 17:21:04 UTC 2019

Our Team LOVES helping people get the most out of Suricata so they can
better secure their networks. Attending one of our trainings
<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271> is the BEST way for our community
to learn from the team that develops and maintains Suricata!

We have THREE completely updated trainings coming to SuriCon
<https://suricon.net/> 2019:

*Threat Hunting with Suricata <https://suricata-ids.org/training/>*

Defending your network starts with understanding your traffic. More than
just an IDS/IPS, Suricata can provide the visibility to solve incidents
quickly and more accurately by enabling context before, during, and after
an alert... LEARN MORE <https://suricata-ids.org/training/>

*Advanced Deployment and Architecture Training
<https://suricata-ids.org/training/>*

The NEWEST Suricata training our Suricata Advanced Deployment and
Architecture class offers a hands-on experience that will lead experienced
Suricata users and developers from the efficient and fast set-up of correct
operations to successful threat hunting examples in massive traffic jams
with Suricata... LEARN MORE <https://suricata-ids.org/training/>

*Practical Signature Development Training for Suricata
<https://suricata-ids.org/training/>*

In Practical Signature Development for Suricata, we will teach expert
methods and techniques for writing network signatures to efficiently detect
the greatest and most common threats facing organizations today... LEARN
MORE <https://suricata-ids.org/training/>

*Register for SuriCon2019 <https://suricon.net/> and get 20% off! *

But don't wait space is filling up quickly - learn more about registration,
prerequisites and more on our Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271> page!
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/4754805271

QUESTIONS? Please email us at info at oisf.net.

- The OISF Team