[Oisf-announce] Show Your Support of Suricata - TODAY!

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Wed Sep 18 15:51:42 UTC 2019

Next month, Suricata users from all over the world will gather in Amsterdam
for SuriCon 2019, the biggest open source event of the year. This
conference will showcase an all-star team <https://suricon.net/#speakers> of
experts and influencers from across the security industry.

Suricata is a critical component of many of today’s cybersecurity
solutions, sustained and optimized for the community, by the community.
Without the creative and financial contributions of the open-source users
who rely on Suricata, we wouldn’t be able to deliver this vital tool that
the market relies on. So, as we gear up for our best conference yet, we are
turning to you to ask for your support.

Sponsoring SuriCon is an excellent opportunity to contribute to this
community and its members. But beyond that, sponsors will be provided with
unparalleled marketing, branding, and sales opportunities among this
coveted, specialized group of users. Some benefits of sponsorship include:

   - Recruit highly skilled security talent
   - Promote your vision and ideas directly to Suricata users
   - Learn best practices first-hand from the innovators and developers
   - behind Suricata
   - Gain intel on impending threats and how to combat them
   - Build bridges with open-source influencers and give back to the
   growing open-source community

Sponsorship donations are tax-deductible and will go directly to cover the
cost of the conference. If you’re willing to sponsor, please let us know as
soon as possible!

For more information, visit https://suricon.net/sponsorship. If you have
any questions, contact us at info at oisf.net.

--